Offer your facility staff the power of effective communication and robust information with trackable, functional FrameworkLink. This web-based companion product to FrameworkLTC helps facility staff share knowledge, track shipments and automate a number of daily tasks, while it supports pharmacy staff with better, more accurate information. Enrich every phase of the LTC pharmacy process with the dynamic information-sharing of FrameworkLink.
Integrate today’s medical technologies with your pharmacy workflow for new dynamic opportunities using FrameworkHL7. This companion product to FrameworkLTC becomes your connection to a whole world of added functionality and efficiencies, including electronic medication administration records (eMAR), EHRs, remote dispensing, and packaging technologies. Enjoy labor-saving solutions and improve accuracy with credible information at your fingertips.
ATP Series Automatic Tablet Packager
TCGRx’s ATP oral solid packager is engineered to provide better performance and greater reliability; making it the industry’s most advanced pouch packaging solution. TCGRx’s system is the only system on the market that allows 100% automation of formulary medications through the ATP and 100% verification of tray medications through the exclusive and patented Universal Lighted Tray. The ATP system facilitates both unit and multi-dose packaging by easily switching out the lower packaging unit which reduces downtime and provides on-site redundancy.
The InspectRx is a safe, fast, and accurate Medication Pouch Inspector. InspectRx provides visual inspection of 60 pouches per minute, identifies incorrect medications, and flags exceptions for pharmacist review. The optional collation unit, InspectRxPro™ further enhances the capabilities of InspectRx by sorting, rolling, cutting, and taping medications by patient, and isolating any pouches that are determined to contain errors.
Accu-flo is a complete point of care solution specializing in the accurate tracking of resident healthcare data. The Accu-flo solution is user friendly and customizable down to the resident level for each facility’s needs. Accu-flo offers the ultimate in recorded medical information details – this includes: medication and treatment administration, behavior monitoring, and resident personal care. Accu-flo’s seamless bi-directional interface with the pharmacy management system allows instant exchange of information between the pharmacy and facility. Accu-flo’s use of industry standard interfaces makes it compatible with most EHR systems.
Accu-flo utilizes a proven five step process to ensure success both during the implementation as well as ongoing:
- Implementation package – Accu-flo provides a complete implementation package with keys to a successful product launch.
- Implementation Guidance – Accu-flo offers every facility extensive implementation guidance and expertise.
- Training- Accu-flo offers four forms of training for each facility:
- Web-based learning program
- Live classroom training
- Administrative webinars
- Shadowing caregivers during the medication pass
- Post Implementation Guidance- Accu-flo’s post implementation is provided with a live follow-up
- Live U.S. based customer support team- Accu-flo’s professional employees continue the positive support experience by answering all calls or emails and resolving service issues or questions 24/7, 365 days per year.
Accu-flo is the complete solution:
- Dramatically reduces errors and time spent on medication distribution
- Reduces staff labor hours allowing staff to focus more time on resident care
- Enhances facility workflow by automating communications with the pharmacy eliminating duplication of effort and saving time
- Records resident personal care at point of care or from any workstation
- On-demand retrieval of data and reporting, including the MAR/TAR/POS from any computer
- Eliminates the month-end change over process
- Allows facility to be “survey-ready” at all times
- A serve or web-based solution
- Personal Care/ADL tasks
- Flexibility – Accu-flo’s use of industry standard interfaces makes it compatible with most EHR systems
- Extensive reporting system including clinical, regulatory and quality assurance reports
- Ensures complete documentation of resident care:
- Medications and Treatments
- Behavior monitoring
- Clinical protocols
- Focused resident assessments
- Minimizes staff oversight through automated clinical alerts
- Built in safe and secure bar code scanning technology at point of care, compatible with unit or multi-dose packaging